Joe
Joe, Marine Electronics Installer
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I recently returned my six-year-old Ray Marine radar C-Series

Customer Question

I recently returned my six-year-old Ray Marine radar C-Series for repairs to RAYMARINE. They have returned it to me and I have not been able to figure out how to remount it into my existing NavPod housing, which it came out of. I have lost thenavpod instruction book. It appears that I may have left a portion of the navpod mounting on the C-Series, which Ray Marine may not have returned to me do you have mounting instructions for this situation?
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
This video is for mounting "a" c-series into a navpod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIql_0VJCMs
Depends which c-series model you have.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.