Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology, Also Certified with Mercury Marine, MCM, MIE, VP, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki
44667847

Replacing an jabsco water pump###-##-####with the new version

Customer Question

Replacing an jabsco water pump###-##-####with the new version###-##-#### ***** do you hook up the electrical, 1st timer!
Category: Marine Electronics
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Both pumps wire the same way. You will have a black and a red wire. Red is battery positive, black is battery negative. Click this link below, this would be a wiring diagram for either pump.
http://i.imgur.com/se0Ode8.png
Now that you see the wiring diagram, does that make sense?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I get the red, black, ground. There's a black and white wire going to the on/off switch. I want to know how to use the previous wiring.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I send pics of what I have?
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
I would either have to see the previous wiring or you would have to explain to me what is connected to where.
You said there is a black and white wire going to an on/off switch. Is that a single black with a white stripe wire, or are there 2 wires, a black and a white?
Yes you can definitely upload any pics you may have
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Any luck with the pictures?
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Hello, just checking in. Did you have any luck with the pictures?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got it, sorry was out of comunication. Thanks!
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome and I was glad I could help.
Just incase you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you can not see the ratings box, please reply back "I rate Jasons service as _______" and fill the blank with whatever you deem most appropriate. Questions do not lose out, so if you have to come back tomorrow or next with follow up questions to this you still can even after doing a rating. Tips are always greatly appreciated.
If I do not hear back from you I thank you in advance and good luck!
Jason