GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Somehow I have $13 and some change being withdrawn from my

Customer Question

Somehow I have $13 and some change being withdrawn from my checking account in the name of APPLE*ITUNES.COM. i do not know what it is or what it is for and I would like for it to stop.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I tried last month as I messaged, like I am now, and heard nothing back.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not to my knowledge
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 days ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. If you have an active Apple account and can sign into it, you can view your purchase history by opening iTunes and signing into your Account Information page from your computer, click this link:

https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/accountSummaryOn the Account Information page:Scroll down to Purchase History. To the right of Most Recent Purchase, click See All. It might take a moment for your Purchase History to appear.To see the details of a purchase, click the arrow to the left of the order date. Your most recent purchases are first. You'll see the date, time, and web order number in the top-right corner.If you'd like to view illustrated instructions please click on this link:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088If you aren't aware of an Apple account, or you don't know the username and password ***** your Apple Account, you can call 1-***-***-**** and provide information about the charge and the account that it was charged to and they will be able to help you. Please be prepared to provide personal information such as full name, address, date of birth, etc. so they can verify your identity. If you have any other problems with instructions or any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Have a great day!