Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

It's kinda hard to explain I try to text someone and a big

Customer Question

it's kinda hard to explain I try to text someone and a big white error message comes up about signing into my apple id I am logged onto my apple id now on a computer my messages and pictures all keep randomly disappearing
JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: i'm not sure. probably not recently then lol we used some verification codes recently now?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no. I tried to but it told me I had no storage but all my photos and texts disappeared so there wasn't much to delete I don have many apps
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i don't think any? I've tried calling and I've also gone to a tmobile store told me to log onto icloud. so i did. but now i don't now what to do. the message/error isn't going away
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: there was a guy named sean that i spoke to earlier that was extremely helpful
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 6 days ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.