Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

How to start a podcast, sierra 10.12.4, Ys. Today, No

Customer Question

how to start a podcast
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: sierra 10.12.4
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Ys. Today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No trouble to shoot. Need a step by step on how to start a podcast
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jay D replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 1 month ago.

The best way to create podcasts in Mac OS X is by using Podcast Capture. Podcast Capture comes with every Mac and can be found in the Utilities folder inside your Application folders. Just launch the application, select your podcast server, and get started!

Expert:  Jay D replied 1 month ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need anything further. Thanks, Jay