Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.
10156100

I bought my IPhone 5S a couple of months ago. I love it. It

Hello. I bought my IPhone 5S a couple of months ago. I love it. It was fully charged at noon and I barely used it. The phone shut off and won't do anything. I plugged it into the charger just in case and it still won'T turn on.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: My TV? I wasn't even home when this happened. But it is a Samsung. It is a 36 inch flatscreen I have had for 8 years or so. I have had zero trouble with my phone. Like i said I haven't had it long
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about 3 hours. I was out to eat with my parents. I just got home. The only thing I tried was plug it into the charger. It won't do anything
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Thank you

Hi there, I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your issue. Please try the following solution and let me know the outcome.

1. Unplug the iPhone from the charger for 30 seconds.
  2. Then plug it back in and wait 2 minutes
  3. While it is connected to the charger press the top button and the home button down together. Continue to hold for up to 1 minute or until the Apple logo appears.
  4. When it does let go of the button and leave the phone on the charger to fully charge.

Let me know if this works for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok......Logo is on. OMG!!!! Thank You!
Not sure why it did that, But THANK YOU!! :-)

Your very welcome. Your iPhone need to be force started there was a glitch with the software.

Glad I could assist you, please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

Thanks,

Cris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have a GREAT Weekend!

You too!