Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My screen will not "slide" to take me off the home page.

my screen will not "slide" to take me off the home page. cannot shut down for same reason.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

How long did you hold down buttons ? Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo or for 10 seconds. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you i t worked

You're most welcome !

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service (5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated.

Have a great day,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Great. 5 stars

Thank you. Make sure you select the 5 stars at the top of this page and click Submit button.

Best Regards,