Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just wqent through it with someone. Was to be given a

Customer Question

I just wqent through it with someone. Was to be given a tech. My phone is locked and I cant get it to work. Want to go back to start up. I have no
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: paper work. Was given to me by son. Just want o get it to move off Touch ID or Enter PaSSWORD
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I had started to add up date when it locked onto the agreement page. I could not make contact after that. Now it goes to Touch ID or Enter Password. Does not move off there
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I dont know what to try. Is there some way to erase all a Ind start over again.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I am getting frustrated that I cannot work a thing. Help me.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jay Duployen replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

Okay I can help you to reset the iphone to factory settings, Do you have access to a computer?