Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I can not get my camera to work on my IPad.The camera will

I can not get my camera to work on my IPad.The camera will not come on.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: I have a mini IPad AT&T service.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I had it at the Apple Store and had an update a couple of weeks ago.I have used my camera success fly several time and used it Yesterday in the AM,then tried to take Easter Pictures and could not get the camera to come on
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know how to do any trouble shooting.I have turned it off and back on several times
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is is.I can get to my pictures ,just can't get the camera to work.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Does it work now ?

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Hi there, Just checking. How is it going ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is working.thank you

You're most welcome !

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service (5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated.

Have a great day,