Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

What's an exchange account? Yesterday I enabled two-step

Customer Question

What's an exchange account? Yesterday I enabled two-step verification on my iPhone and suddenly my iPad is asking for my exchange account password. I've tried every password ***** ever used and it won't let me in. Help!
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Who!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Only the two step verification
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Wow. I tried to answer a moment ago and the entire screen changed. It's impossible to troubleshoot from the iPad since it's completely locked out, and i"m not savvy enough to know what to do.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not at all sure what you mean by that.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's probably not related, but TSA stole my iPad SIM card a couple of days ago. It was working fine with it's limitations until today.
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You know what I know.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is this a scam, or what? $5 $30 and $39 ? I thought I was talking to a reputable company.

This is not a scam. 100% money back guarantee.

From what I have gathered the TSA stole your sim card a couple of days ago and you are locked out of your iPad and would like to be able to access it. Is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yeah, but suddenly it costs $69 more for any response that's meaningful. As for your last question: correct. But it worked fine unt this afternoon.

What is your iPad doing right now?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Checking...
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK. I can actually get my email and games. It's so old Facebook no longer loads. Apparently you fixed it and I am grateful, thank you. Is this related to the two step verification issue?

Most likely. I am glad the issue is resolved.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.