Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Mac, I have an issue with emails that I could forward from

Customer Question

HI Mac
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have an issue with emails that I could forward from another account to YAHOO and now I can't? Can you help me? opps not a MAC
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not sure I am computer dumb
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried to set the email on filters but may have done more bad than good for sure!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is ti for now...
Category: Mac
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 5 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know which other account you are trying to forward from (provider, e.g. Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail) ?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? How should we continue, do you still need help? I am waiting on you here since your last reply.... Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.