Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Two updates ago I lost all of the little icons one attaches

Customer Question

Two updates ago I lost all of the little icons one attaches to texts. Where do i find them and how do I get them back.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: I also Have an issue with emails. When someone sends me an email the sender gets a message that this email is no longer valid. I only use one email***@******.***. There seems to be an i
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: email address or two in the cloud that needs to be removed.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I did the last update a few weeks ago. I have been to cox regarding the email issue also three trips to the genius bar. My last attempt was a private apple group that does repairs etc. N one seems to be able to handle the issue.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Consequently many people have stopped emailing and I have no idea what all I am not getting.
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer. I am reviewing your question and will reply ASAP.

Expert:  David replied 4 months ago.

Can you still log in to your email using webmail?