Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I Phone4 turns onbut cantswipe to put in unlock code, Ios,

Customer Question

I Phone4 turns onbut cantswipe to put in unlock code
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: Ios
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No just trying to download a google app
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none im not familiar with this phone
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Iphone 4 turns on to swipe screen but swiping does not bring uo numeric keypad to allow me to insert code
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. Did the above steps work ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

When you held down Home and Power button, did it show Apple logo ?

When you touch the screen, does the phone makes any sound ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Obviously you dont feel $5.00 is sufficient for your talents but $50.00.Iknow this iPhone4 problem is so common you should know the answer. You Have my $5.00 now Quit trying to get more and send me my answer
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Sorry I don't fix prices and I didn't ask for any additional amount. I'm only a tech in here who help customers. You probably got an automatic offer from this site and you can ignore them.

I know about iPhones and I asked some questions, but didn't get any reply from you. I need to know more info to help you better.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

It seems like there are some confusions regarding payment. I will open this question to all experts in here. Please don't rate the answer anything, so you can get answer from here.