Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I was trying to remove pictiresa from mu I phone an

Customer Question

I was trying to remove pictiresa from mu I phone an accidentally removed them from both the phone and the icloud. can I recovefr them on icloud?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: where do i find that
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes but the last one did not loan on the phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i am not competent, what are you referring to
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i need to recover my piictures
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

If the pictures were saved on a different iCloud backup then you can restore to that backup to recover the pictures.

If you would like to try that, you will need to do a factory reset on your iPhone and after the reset, you will be given an option to restore from a backup then you can pick a date/time.

To do a factory reset:

Go into Settings then General then Reset then Erase all Content and Settings

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.