Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have a yahoo account for email & lost password! I forgot

Customer Question

I have a yahoo account for email & lost password! I forgot even the questions like what name is ***** ***** cousin?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: For a long time! I can easily access the yahoo email in my iPad only! Problem too I signed up when we had the Olympics w/Canada & my email ends w/ Yahoo.ca!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No I haven't been doing anything but read emails in iPad! Sorry I'm having hard time understanding all this tech stuff
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is this by phone or like this? My iPad is the only thing I have my yahoo email!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Sorry that it took so long for a reply but I am responding back as soon as I saw the question.

Unfortunately, if you are not able to recover your account using the security questions then there is no other option for recovery. Yahoo! is a free email provider so they do not offer phone support for their free users otherwise they would have to charge. Since email addresses are never recycled, you will need to create a new email address to use.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm confused I had to write to please cancel my credit card! What payment amount is going thru? $5 for question or both question & answer?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I'm not satisfied I don't want to be charged at all! I'm very sorry!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm unclear what is going on? Please cancel my charge because you can't help my situation! Thank you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm still confused! My question wasn't regarding my Mac? It was on an iPad? The answer isn't correct so I'm alittle upset of being charged when you couldn't help me in the first place!