Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I want to install the phone icon on iPad home screen.

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I'm sorry, the iPad doesn't support phone calls (via carrier network) like your mobile phone. If you have the iPad with SIM supported model, then that is only for accessing internet. This is how Apple designed it.

However, there are some solutions to make phone calls from iPad using internet or WiFi. You can setup Facetime (from Settings > Facetime) to make calls to other Apple users.

You can use Skype or Google Voice to make phone calls from iPad. Open App Store, search Skype and/or Google Voice. Install them and use them to make calls from iPad.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I DO NOT WANT TO SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING. IF I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS SINGLE INQUIRY, I WILL. BUT I DO NOT - EMPHATICALLY WANT TO SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING FURHTER. DELETE MY INFORMATION. I AM ELDERLY, AND THIS IS NOT THE SERVICE I WAS LOOKING FOR.
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, Sorry for the delay. Subscriptions are optional and you don't have to sign up. If you accidentally signed up, please contact JustAnswer customer support and they will cancel it. You can contact them via this number --> 1-***-***-****

Best Regards,