- Please open Settings app icon, then scroll down as needed, then tap on option Safari there
, then scroll down as needed, then tap on option Clear History and Website Data and tap on Clear to confirm
, then open Safari app icon and check.
- On your iPhone, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
- Disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for about 3 minutes, then re-connect, and wait about 5 minutes and check.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted
, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.
- Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, and turn off Wi-Fi and check.
- Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, and turn on Wi-Fi, and check. If needed, there, select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.
- Open App Store app icon, then type / search for chrome then get / install the google Chrome app, then open the Chrome app, and see if you can use the Internet fine in the Chrome app.
- If you'd like to, I can also call you and help you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,