Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I get a message on safari tht it cannot open the page

Customer Question

I get a message on safari tht it cannot open the page because the address is invalid. How can I fix this?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: This is my iPhone 6
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: turned on airplane mode
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is App Store app icon currently working? Does it let you search for things there?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Solution #1:

- Please open Settings app icon, then scroll down as needed, then tap on option Safari there

, then scroll down as needed, then tap on option Clear History and Website Data and tap on Clear to confirm

, then open Safari app icon and check.

Solution #2:

- On your iPhone, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Solution #3:

- Disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for about 3 minutes, then re-connect, and wait about 5 minutes and check.

Solution #4:

- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted

, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

Solution #5:

- Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, and turn off Wi-Fi and check.

Solution #6:

- Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, and turn on Wi-Fi, and check. If needed, there, select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

Solution #7:

- Open App Store app icon, then type / search for chrome then get / install the google Chrome app, then open the Chrome app, and see if you can use the Internet fine in the Chrome app.

- If you'd like to, I can also call you and help you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,