Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you having issue with your Mac computer or with your iPad tablet or iPhone smartphone, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
It looks like you are not there. Since I do not know the device you are having issue, I'm going to give some general solutions for now. When you are available, please reply back, so I can help further.
- If the issue is on the Mac computer, please try a possible fix below:
- If the issue is on an iPhone or iPad or iPod, please try a possible fix below:
1. Shut down / restart the device. (Do not open the Safari application yet.)
2. Then turn off Wi-Fi / wireless, if you use, on your device for now.
3. Then disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for now.
4. Then open Safari app. (It should give error about the connection; ignore that for now.)
5. Go to a website, such as yahoo.com or google.com and it should still gives error.
6. Reconnect the power cord(s) to your internet modem / router device(s).
7. Wait about 5 minutes.
8. Turn on Wi-Fi on your device, if you have Wi-Fi.
9. Now, check the internet on your Safari; go to some websites and check.
- If needed, quit Safari app, then re-open it and check.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,