Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Book - a walk acoss the sun went to my pc instead of my ipad

Customer Question

book - a walk acoss the sun went to my pc instead of my ipad as usual
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: all I know is it's a 4th generation ipad - apple
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this is the first time .. books usually go to my ipad .. I must have clicked the icloud? by mistake ..
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: does connect mean phone or text?
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. i see that you have been waiting for help for quite some time. I am sorry about that. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

On your ipad, in the Kindle reading app, from the Home screen of the app, try to locate the book that you purchased. Tap on it to download it to the reading app. You should be able to do this even if you previously sent it to your computer, as long as the reading APP is set up to use the same Amazon account that you used to purchase the book. Please give that a try and let me know the results.