Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I want to stop Itunes on my account, I am trying to right

Customer Question

I want to stop Itunes on my account
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I am trying to right now
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't know
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: my 17 year old grand daughter is using this account and I want it stopped
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you sure you want to cancel the iTunes account ? Because everything of that account will also be deleted including all purchases ever made.

The best option is, go ahead and change your Apple ID password ***** here --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

or you can remove the credit card info from the Apple ID, see here--> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201266

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.