Nathan, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Own/operate IT/networking company.
59725966

Connecting to netflix with my apple tv. Each time I put my

Customer Question

connecting to netflix with my apple tv. Each time I put my password ***** it comes up that it is incorrect.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: quite some time ago and I am not sure how to do this.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes,, Netflix.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing except putting in the password.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Nathan replied 20 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 20 days ago.

You are most likely using the wrong password.

The username is ***** ***** address, and the password ***** needs (if it comes up after opening netflix app) is your netflix account password.

If you are unsure of that, please CLICK HERE for the netflix password ***** tool, and you should be able to sign in on the appletv after completing that process.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 15 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.