Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My iPhone 6 will not turn on or off. iOS 9, I believe. I

Customer Question

my iPhone 6 will not turn on or off.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: iOS 9, I believe. I received a text message this am before turning the phone on. upon turning it on somehow, received a list of text questions from Seri as to what information I wanted. The phone screen then went to a landscape design and I am unable to turn it off. Am on line and receiving emails but can not activate the normal screen.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes. Last night activated the Ticketmaster app and was able to download NJ Devils hockey tickets. In the process had to change my Apple password.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. Don't know how!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This happens if the software is glitched. First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.