Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How do I re-register after you insisted on updating my iPad

Customer Question

How do I re-register after you insisted on updating my iPad air for things I don't need. They are things that only apply in the USA. Why do I need them? why won't my password ***** work anymore? What can I do without going in to an apple retailer and paying large sums of money? Don't forget- I will have to travel 50 kilometres to do this. If I use my mobile for help I have ot climb a hill and stand in 40 degree heat to wait a long time for a message that often doesn't come. We live in the bush in Australia. We don't have your facilities.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kevin T replied 21 days ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 21 days ago.

You're having issues accessing your Apple account, is this correct?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
correct
Expert:  IT Miro replied 17 days ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the problem with your iPad. Once the iPad has been updated, it asks you to confirm your Apple ID and password ***** order to continue to use it. In case you forgot the password, there is a way to reset it on-line. I can assist you with that. Please type here your Apple ID and I will check for available password ***** options.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 14 days ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,