Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I tunes could not con net to iPhone 6 plus because of an

Customer Question

I tunes could not con net to iPhone 6 plus because of an invalid response was received by the device
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: not sure my phone and my iMac say my software is up to date
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: updated my phone about a month ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried reboot on phone
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried to update phone by connoting to I mac and holding power and home button the releasing power button and still holding home. Got message on I tunes screen for this phone needs and up date or to be restored.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

If you are using a USB hub (instead of directly into the computer), please use a port on the computer.

If you are using a port on the computer already, please try using a different port and connect it to iTunes now.

Does it work?

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Happy New Year!

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.