Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My iPad won't Open the App Store. It's a blank screen except

Customer Question

My iPad won't Open the App Store. It's a blank screen except for the updates which will open
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: I'll check
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: iOS 9.3.5
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: U
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 23 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo,release the buttons and let it boot.

Then go to Settings > General> Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. This will not delete anything from your iPad. It just resets some settings like WiFi, bluetooth etc. Doing this will disconnect you from your WiFi network.

So go to Settings tap WiFi. You will find your WiFi network there. Tap it and enter your WiFi password ***** connect. Check App Store

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting (only do the above steps if you know the passcode to unlock your iPhone)

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Won't I lose this session?
Expert:  Ashik replied 23 days ago.

Add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so you can get back to me after restart