I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the followings:
- Have you tried to reboot the iPhone this way: On your iPhone, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
- Open Settings app icon, then tap on option Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned OFF, then check.
- Open Settings app icon. Then scroll down, then tap on option General. Then scroll down, then tap on option Reset. Then option Reset All Settings, and confirm Reset, and check.
; Some other solutions to try if needed:
- Go to Settings > Message > Turn Off Raise to Listen.
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Turn Off Reachability.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,