I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the followings:
- Have you tried to reboot the iPhone this way: On your iPhone, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
- Open Settings app icon, then tap on option Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned OFF, then check.
- Open Settings app icon. Then scroll down, then tap on option General. Then scroll down, then tap on option Reset. Then option Reset All Settings, and confirm Reset, and check.
; Some other solutions to try if needed:
- Go to Settings > Message > Turn Off Raise to Listen.
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Turn Off Reachability.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Some more solutions to try as needed:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, then tap on the orientation icon (the lock icon) to turn it on. (Set it to white.)
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Turn On Button Shapes and check.
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Turn On Zoom option and check. (And then if needed, turn Zoom option Off and check.)
- Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > View > set to display mode Standard (instead of Zoomed) and check.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings > and confirm Reset.
- Go to Settings > Messages > iMessage > Turn off iMessage, then turn it back on.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,