Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm trying log into my iPhone. I chose a WiFi network and I

Customer Question

Hi Mike, I'm trying log into my iPhone. I chose a WiFi network and I get in. However it is asking for password. I don't remember setting up a pass word, and I've tried several I thought I might of used. I can't get by the heading of "Enter Password"
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I don't remember when I did that.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I can't get passed enter Password. A new window does not show up.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of for now
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

To clarify, are you being asked for a WiFi password ***** is the iPhone asking for the password ***** your Apple ID?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry John I don't remember which one it was I was asking for. Which ever it is I don't remember setting one up.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do I just wait for your response?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
About when will I hear from you. Just so you know the phone number is ***** home number.

Can you go back through the steps to reproduce the issue so we can verify which password ***** ***** requested please?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I clicked on Secure Remote Assistance requested and nothing has happened. Will you be contacting me on my home phone?

You're seeing an automated offer from the site itself rather than me. We can not remotely connect into your iPhone for this type of issue, sadly.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'M TRYING TO ENTER PASS WORD FOR "HOME-144.D-2.4. I DON'T REMEMBER EVER SETTING ONE UPAND WHAT I'VE TRIED DOESN'T WORK.

Thanks, ***** ***** opt out so an expert better suited can handle this question. When one becomes available, they will contact you.

Please do not reply back until you hear from them as it may delay the transition.

Thanks and good luck!

Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Is this your home WiFi network? Who is your Internet provider?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Do you still need help?