John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

Ipad pro serial # DMPRGA51H1MW valid, windows10, auto

Customer Question

ipad pro serial # DMPRGA51H1MW valid
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: windows10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: auto updates
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have no problems---just want to check on ipad pro ser # before private purchase---
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

The serial number you gave comes back as an iPad Pro 9.7" Wi-Fi model manufactured at some point since March 2016.

In attempting to check it's warranty status, Apple is unable to provide information about the service coverage for this specific iPad. It likely has the remainder of a 1 year warranty but it doesn't appear it's been registered with Apple previously.

I checked with the online site http://www.stolen-property.com which is used by pawn shops and others to track lost/stolen property that comes into their business and there were no reports on this device.

If you go through with the purchase, make sure it is no longer connected to the original owner's iCloud account, otherwise Activation Lock will still be active and you will be unable to use the iPad.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you. I have no other questions at this time. This answer confirms the factory new status the seller states. I'm very satisfied. Thanks for the help.

You are very welcome!

If the current question has been answered to your satisfaction, please remember to rate my personal assistance accordingly when you get a moment. However, if you have any further questions on this topic, please let me know at any time.

Please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question. Insert “For John T. F. only” in your initial question and you can, also, submit new questions directly via the following page:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/