Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.
I saw the way you treated the other expert and I have no desire to help you. Good luck.
Sorry I misread that you are correct...
Let's start by :
Resetting the SMC & PRAM on portables with a battery you should not remove on your own
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Plug in the power adapter to a power source, connecting it to the Mac if its not already connected.
3. On the built-in keyboard, press the (left side) Shift-Control-Option keys and the power button at the same time, if it starts up you held the power button before the other keys, try again.
4. Release all the keys and the power but
ton at the same time.
5. Press the power button to turn on the computer.
6. Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys before the gray screen appears. (You have to do it pretty fast if you miss it just shut down by holding the power button for 10 seconds then start it up and continue with step 6).
7. Hold the keys down until the computer restarts again at least twice.
8. Release the keys.
And immediately hold the Option Command R keys to boot to Internet Recovery
Sorry, I have had a few negative ratings today from customers who I have given correct answers to, so you can imagine how frustrating it is... Let me know
OK so you are good now?
Sorry about that.
I am just a user on this site, like you. I have no access to your account or what you have paid, customer service would be happy to help you. Select the link below.
Same to you!! :-)