Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I moved and am setting up my computer in new home. And it

Customer Question

I moved and am setting up my computer in new home. And it cannot find my wireless keyboard it's a desktop so I'm stuck in this bluetooth set up assistant
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: no issues in the past not sure of make and model because I cannot see the computer I think it's about 2 yrs old
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I might have we moved right before the holidays so things are a bit of a blur
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried setting it up with a different wireless kepyboard keyboard and it's not working with either it has successfully paired with my mouse just not the keyboard
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's all. thanks!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kris R replied 5 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kris R replied 5 months ago.

You're having issues connecting your wireless keyboard, is that correct?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I cannot connect you to the device. I can't use the device at all right now because it's trying to connect to the keyboard. All I can do is shut it down or restart it