Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Thanks for the quick responnse i need to delete all of my

Customer Question

Hi There, thanks for the quick responnse i need to delete all of my imessages
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: iPhone 6
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything - i think
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just want all my iMessages deleted but its giving me no option to do so
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Open Messages app. Then the message thread. Tap and hold the message you want to delete. Tap More from the resulting pop up. Then mark the messages you would like to delete and tap Delete. You can also tap Delete All if you would like to delete all messages.

If you want to delete multiple message threads at once, then open Messages, tap Edit at top left, mark the messages on the circle left to each and then tap Delete.

Note : Remember, you have to delete iMessage from each of your device if you have multiple devices there

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ? Were you able to fix it ?