Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I saw a message on my iphone asking 'do you want an upgrade?

Customer Question

I saw a message on my iphone asking 'do you want an upgrade? Unfortunately I said 'yes' It asked for more information about the
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: equipment number. I have the serial number but not the othe number. I am going to the airport tomorrow and cant use my phone and there is a bad storm t hat has left icy roads When I open t he phone all I get is 'continue' I need o use my phone.but could not cancel the upgrade
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Unfortuately I partly installed an hour ago and should not have because I cannot use my phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I called Apple Care( I've been a member for years) but the recording told me that they need a number from the phone. I have my Serial number but not the other number. I have searched the web, turned off the phone and started again. Apple Care wont answer without the other number , serial number notwithstanding
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to use my phone on the way to t he airport tomorrow in case I have an accident or need help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.