Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

It keeps on asking me to place my ID, and when I put it on,

Customer Question

Hello. It keeps on asking me to place my ID, and when I put it on, it says that I am using the wrong ID. In my email it tells me that my ID is***@******.***, and when I punch it in, it says that it is not correct. Then, I changed my password ***** Rogers helping me, and it says that it is wrong also. It keeps popping up that I have to put my ID/Password, but it does not accept it. So I am calling:Help!!!!!!
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: on Thurs. at Rogers because I could not figure out what I should do, so the agent helped me to reset my password ***** a new password. We thought it was o.k but not so.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes. Sometimes last week.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am not smart like you. I am a novice and get confused and nervous right away.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Just help me to get rid of this problem. Thanks
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Click here: https://appleid.apple.com/

Sign into your Apple ID account

Click on EDIT next to Account (on the right hand side)

Click on CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS - Enter the email address that you want to use and press Continue to change it.

After that is complete, go back into your iPad/iPhone and go into Settings then iCloud - Scroll down and click on SIGN OUT

Sign back into the email address that you just changed it to from before and it should work fine now.

Please let me know how it goes

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.