Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I had Mac Support help me with my iphone. I paid $38 will I

Customer Question

I had Mike Mac Support help me with my iphone. I paid $38 will I be able to ask another question or will it cost me another $38? Thanks for your help.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 5 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 5 days ago.

How can I help you with your iPhone?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Josh, I need help on the Mac side of my computer. I get messages to update but the upgrade fails. Will you be able to fix the problem. Thanks for your help.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I just paid $38 dollars yesterday. I can not afford another $39. Thanks for contacting me.
Expert:  Josh replied 4 days ago.

I understand that you paid for an issue yesterday but this is a new issue and it does require a new payment.

I can connect to your computer to view and fix the issue through remote assistance. I am sending the offer now