Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I already submitted a detailed question relating to. Do you

Customer Question

I already submitted a detailed question relating to***@******.***. Do you have it?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
This is ***** *****,***@******.***. Do I need to re-submit my questions about restoring a gmail account because I have had a new hard drive installed. I have submitted it twice.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
This ***** *****. My telephone number is(###) ###-#### I have submitted my question twice.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
This is ***** *****,(###) ###-#### I submitted a question about a computer. I DO NOT WANT ANY SERVICE FROM A TAZ PROFESSIONAL.
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 9 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This is the only question for email that is listed for 'tech/email' portion.

When you say you cannot recover the nancy one, do you have a number that ends in 00

that is a text applicable number?

You said you were not getting replies about questions you submitted>?

To get support, you have to reply to the updates and questions we ask of you to continue.

Did you still want to proceed with this email question today?

Expert:  Dustin replied 9 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** Im a different expert here at Justanswer. It seems the previous expert opted out.

Did you still need help with this issue? If so, please respond so we can get started.

Otherwise, if you want to cancel this support ticket, please respond and let us know so that we know to close this ticket out. Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.