Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Data Systems Analyst for a School District
97029936

I am gramma and have not been able to use my iphone for

Customer Question

I am gramma Pat and have not been able to use my iphone for weeks went to Verizon NO help there PLEASE help
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: do not know ...????? ios??? maybe???
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the phone says disabled...and was viewing hello in all languages..ugh
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just please please connect me to my phone as I have been locked in my home cause of illness and do not want to go out w/o my phone!!
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 6 days ago.

Hi there my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer.com. I am sorry Verizon was not any help. That is sad. I am assuming that Verizon is your carrier? Sounds like somehow a passcode was set and it was entered a couple times incorrectly and now its disabled. If you do not know the passcode or your fingerprint did not open the iPhone then you can try and connect the iPhone to your computer with iTunes installed. Basically, this is the only way to try and bypass the disabled screen. I will include a link on how to do this however if you would like, as long as you can connect your phone to your computer, I can then connect remotely and complete this task for you if you are not comfortable with these instructions.

Here is the link. Please let me know what you would like to do. If this helps please consider to rate my service.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306