Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have Excel package for the Apple Mac Pro Having

Customer Question

I have Excel package for the Apple Mac Pro
Having difficulties with logging into it.
I believe I am locked out for too many attempts at resetting my password.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you saying you are locked out of your apple account for to many attempts to change the password?

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, I am having difficulty accessing Apple version of MS Excel through my MS account which is apparently required.
I am locked out of this account.
Tried to change the password ***** still had problems. Excel is one of three copies my son purchased, could this be a complexity?
Expert:  David replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** has Opted out of answering this question.

Can you give the exact text of any messages you see when trying to open Excel? Thank you in advance.