Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

All my photos have disappeared from iPhoto. - few weeks ago

Customer Question

All my photos have disappeared from iPhoto. - few weeks ago a messaged came up asking me to rebuild. So I did...are my photo's gone?
I have the photos saved on an external time machine but have no idea how to get them off this device.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 11 days ago.

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.