Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My outlook for mac - email account disappeared from iPhone

Customer Question

my outlook for mac - email account disappeared from iPhone and mac - it's rogers yahoo. I can only get my email now from the rogers web based email site. no email for 24 hours. techs on the computer last night for 2 hours could't resolve it. tried uninstalling but it won't reinstall
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: rogers says it's an outlook issue. as I can sign into the web based email with no issues
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: only last night while trying to correct with the tech so that was 10 hours after the problem
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: they went into all my settings and double checked them, i uninstalled yahoo on my iPhone and tried to reinstall the account but it won't show any yahoo account rebooted everything - they checked hard drive (didn't make sense as it was the iPhone too)
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's all i can think of
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 10 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Which email program are you using on the Mac?

Please let me know