David, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  BSc H.Dip Apple Certified Professional
39216975

SCREEN FROZE ON IPHONE 6 CANNOT OPEN PAGE COMES UP CANT GET

Customer Question

SCREEN FROZE ON IPHONE 6 CANNOT OPEN PAGE COMES UP CANT GET OFF THAT PAGE NOT YELLING THIS IS JUST HOW I TYPE HUNT AND PECK
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 14 days ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

The only solution to solve this problem is rebooting the phone, there are many steps to that, I am posting them below, please try them one by one, unless it reboot.

Top 1. Use Home Button

To unfreeze an iPhone, the first thing you should do is to press and hold down the Home button for about 6 seconds. Then you will be returned to the Home screen with everything working again.

Top 2. Restart iPhone

When your iPhone 6 frozen on Apple loading screen, what are you supposed to do? Actually, all you need to do is press and hold the Power button until a red slider appears on the screen. Drag the slider to power off your iPhone. Then press and hold the Power button again until the Apple logo appears. Wait a few seconds for iPhone's startup sequence to finish and you can be back at the Home screen.

Top 3. Reset a Frozen/Hung iPhone

If holding down the Power button cannot work to reboot when your iPhone 6s freezes after unlock, you can reset it by holding down the Power button and Home button at the same time for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.

Top 4. Close an App

If you have a single misbehaving app on your iPhone, you can "force quit" it by pressing and holding Power button for a few seconds until a red slider appears, then press and hold the Home button until the app quits.

Top 5. Remove Some Content

If your iPhone screen is still frozen, you can try to remove some of the content that's on your iPhone. Alternatively, you can erase all content and settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings. Then you can use the Top 2 method to restart your iPhone.

The methods below are about how to reboot a frozen/hung iPhone without Power or Home buttons. If you have a broken Power/Home button, try any of them until you can restart your iPhone and fix the issue.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Very good answers on how to get frozen screen gone but none were successful any more ideas

Remote support is only used for computer problems. do you mean the phone did not restart, after following the steps given ?

Expert:  David replied 11 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer. I am reviewing your question and will reply ASAP.

Expert:  David replied 11 days ago.

You should Force Restart the device. Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Let me know how this goes, thank you.

Expert:  David replied 11 days ago.

For more information and a diagram check this link:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

Expert:  David replied 11 days ago.

If your device doesn't restart using those steps, connect it with the cable to the computer, and try to Force Restart it again. See here for more information:
https://support.apple.com/HT201412