Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Sent msg to Google re Chrome reset to default, step 3

Customer Question

Sent msg to Google re Chrome reset to default, step 3 doesn't show "advanced settings" at bottom; top right, says android system sync disabled. Receives msg all caps... "YOUR PROGRAM HAS BEEN BLOCKED".
Is Program Blocked & Are Ph #s legit?
I hope you are legitimate and really affiliated with Chrome/Google.
***@******.***
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 10 days ago.

We are an independent Company who provides support for Many products and devices, including google products.

The message you are receiving is a virus, the one that say you are blocked and tells you to call a number. Do not call the number or purchase anything that message tries to get you to buy.

Your best bet here, is to connect the phone to your computer, then , g o into the phones files using your computer.

Go into the android folder, data/ and anything you see that mentions chrome, click it, then hold shift on your keyboard and press the delete key.

Once youve deleted that. Disconnect the phone from your computer, and then uninstall the chrome app and clear its data and cache.

Then restart the phone and then reinstall chrome from the google play store specifically.

The issue should then be solved. Let me know if you get stuck or run into any issues.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 6 days ago.

Hello again, I havent heard from you for a while. Did you still need help with this issue or not?

If you do not need help, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to answer your questions. If you still need help, please send a reply so we can continue working on the issue.

Thanks again,

Dustin S.