Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I Phone S on Safari Bing popped up I have a Virus detected

Customer Question

I Phone S on Safari Bing popped up I have a Virus detected to call 1-***-***-**** cannot remove it.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: Am not sure
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am not familiar with what I could even troubleshoot.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 17 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

That is a SCAM message. There are no virus for iPhones. Follow the steps below to remove that message.

Close Safari by pressing the Home button. Then without opening Safari, open Settings app, select Safari. Tap Clear History and Website data button. Press home button to close that screen. That should remove the scam message. You can now open Safari without getting that message.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Expert:  Ashik replied 17 days ago.

How is it going ?