I'm sorry about the issue. Please try this first solution: ON your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
- Does it let you enter the passcode when after trying the above step?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Do you also have a windows or mac computer?
- If yes, do you have the iTunes program installed on your computer? Can you connect the iPhone to the computer, then open the iTunes program on the computer, and check?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
What's the error or message when entering your passcode?
What's the brand / model of your computer?
Can you download / install the iTunes program at the website below on your computer?
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your iPhone issue directly through your computer for you?
So you did the step below on your iPhone:
- On the iPhone, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit.
- When you touch a number, what happens?
Please let me know. Thank you,
When you hold both the Power and Home buttons for about 12 seconds, does the Apple logo appears on the screen or not?
It looks like you have forgotten your passcode. You can connect your iPhone to your computer, then I can fix it directly for you.
- On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d5ca9baf-ead1-4224-b4c3-af37e7be1ac7, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Do you have the charger for your iPhone? If yes, can you split out the cable and the power adapter of the iPhone's charger?
On your iPhone's charger, are you able to pull out the cable from the power adapter?
Please reply a the box below. Thank you,
You're very welcome. Is your Lenovo a Windows computer? Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?
Do you see a USB port on your computer?
Great. Have you downloaded / installed the iTunes program at the Apple website below on your computer yet:
Great. Please open the iTunes program on your computer. Thank you,
Does the iTunes program detect the iPhone?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please disconnect the iPhone from the computer for now. Please do the steps below:
1. Click on the website below:
2, then there, sign in your Apple ID account
3, then click on option All Devices at the top
4, then click on your iPhone device if shown
5, then does it find the current location of your iPhone? If yes, select the option Erase iPhone, and click on Erase to confirm for now.
6. Once that is done, the iPhone will let you set it up again. If it does not work, I will provide another solution.
- If that does not work, please try the followings:
Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.
- You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_JY750KUmk
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
How are you? It's been a few days. Do you still need help with your iPhone issue? And/or do you need help with anything else?
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,