Please disconnect the iPhone from the computer for now. Please do the steps below:
1. Click on the website below:
2, then there, sign in your Apple ID account
3, then click on option All Devices at the top
4, then click on your iPhone device if shown
5, then does it find the current location of your iPhone? If yes, select the option Erase iPhone, and click on Erase to confirm for now.
6. Once that is done, the iPhone will let you set it up again. If it does not work, I will provide another solution.
- If that does not work, please try the followings:
- Open iTunes program on your computer.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
- After 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
- Click on option Restore... and confirm / continue.
- Note: You can click on the down arrow icon at the upper right corner in the iTunes program in order to see the download progress. And during downloading, if it shows the lock passcode window, just cancel it for now. Wait for the download to finish.
Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.
- You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.