Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have just purchased a Ipad Pro 12.9 and I have started to

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Ipad Pro 12.9 and I have started to set it up, half way thru realised I should have connectd to the computer for restore from Itunes. I do not know how to go back to factory settings so that I can start again.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Go into Settings then General then Reset then Erase all Content and Settings

If you have anymore questions, please reply back otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I CANNOT GET BACK TO THE PAGE THAT SAYS SETTINGS, THE PAGE SHOWING AT THE MOMENT IS THE LOCATION PAGE.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I understand -- In order to perform the reset, you will need to finish those setup options. You can put whatever you want in those options but you must get past them to reach the home screen so that you can go into Settings.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Inow have two ipads with the same name, how do I rename one of them
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Go into Settings then General then About

It will say NAME -- click on it and you can edit it.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.