Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My id has been disabled by Apple, for about a few months. I

Customer Question

My id has been disabled by Apple, for about a few months. I do not why and they seem to do not want to do anything.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.

Expert:  Mike replied 14 days ago.

Did you visit appleid.apple.com, using a computer and if so what happens when you do that?

Expert:  Mike replied 13 days ago.

Did you try that?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I do not have a computer. I have many times using my iPad with giving a new password ***** give the other that need to do and it and They say done,your password ***** Then I try to get an abb I get your password ***** This is My help from someone.
Expert:  Mike replied 11 days ago.

OK you will have to go here and click on Get Started, if you can't do it on your iPad you must use a friend's computer:

https://www.apple.com/support/contact/

Select Apple ID, then iTunes Store & App Store, then Lost or forgotten Apple ID password, then click on No Thanks when it directs you to where you have already been and then Schedule a phone call