Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Im not sure. I HAVE NEVER GOT IT TO WORK. I HAVE A SLIGHT

Customer Question

Im not sure. I HAVE NEVER GOT IT TO WORK. I HAVE A SLIGHT PROBLEM WITH MY MEMORY. I HAVE ENTERED SO MANY EMAILS AND SO MANY PASSWORDS THAT IM AFRAID THAT MY MAC AIR IS ABOUT TO FREEZE UP ON ME. I THINK THE PROBLEM IS IN THE ICLOUD ACCOUNT. THE MAIN EMAIL FOR THAT IS AN EMAIL THAT I CANT FIND. I DONT HAVE A PASSWORD ***** IT. PLEASE PLEASE HELP. I HAVE HAD THIS MAC AIR SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR AND HAVE YET TO ENJOY IT. I TRIED TO SET UP THE ONE PASSWORD *****(SOMETHING) BUT DIDNT HAVE PASSWORD ***** IT TO WORK. I HAVE MESSED WITH IT SO MUCH IM AFRAID TO MESS WITH IT ANY FURTHER. I BOUGHT PROTECTION AT BEST BUY BUT THEY SAID THAT THEY COULDNT HELP ME. THAT APPLE HAS PROTECTION SET UP THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THEM TO BRING THE MAC BACK TO FACTORY DEFAULT. I HAVE THINGS THAT I WANT TO DO IN MY MAC SO BAD. SILHOETTE PORTRAIT IS ONE THING THAT I HAVE HAD SINCE LAST CHRISTMAS THAT I WANTED TO LOAD IN MAC. PLEASE HELP AN 63 YR OLD LADY TO FIX HER MANY MANY MISTAKES.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: THIS IS THE FIRST APPLE PC I HAVE EVER HAD. I HAVE HAD EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH DELL AND HP.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: YES WHEN I SEE THAT ANY NEED TO BE DONE, I INSTALL THEM. WHEN I NEEDED TO INSTALL MICROSOFT, PART OF THEM FAILED. NOT SURE WHY BUT EXPECT THE 64 WHATEVER INSTEAD OF THE 32. COMPUTER ILLITERATE . I USE TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT COMPUTERS WHEN I WORKED. I SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN ALOT.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I HAVE CONTINUALLY TRIES TO ENTER A PASSWORD ***** ICLOUD BUT THERE IS SEVERAL EMAILS IN ICLOUD. WHEN I ENTER ONE THEN IT ASKS FOR ANOTHER EMAIL PASSWORD
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ALL I MIGHT HAVE DONE TO IT TRYING TO GET IT FIXED. I DO KNOW THAT BEST BUY IS NO HELP FOR THIS PARTICULAR PROBLEM. PROBLEMS . THEY TRIED TO RESET PASSWORD ***** I HAD DONE SEVERAL TIMES AND TOLD ME I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TI CALL APPLE
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I BELIEVE I GAVE YOU MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER BY MISTAKE. DO NOT USE IT. MY HUSBAND WILL HAVE A FIT. YOU HAVE TRICKED ME BEFORE. I WANT AN APPLE SPECIALIST. DELETE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER NOW. I AM GOING TO CONTACT MY BANK TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NOT USED IT.
Expert:  James-cssm replied 21 days ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/a14gp-not-sure-work-slight.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Richard replied 20 days ago.

Hi there

Do you still need assistance?

Please let me know