Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

A message to family member says I am not using my iphone

Customer Question

a message to family member says I am not using my iphone anymore..which is not true...my text messages changed color...and now are not going thru to another ipone friend
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: I am not very technical, but I think it's mountain lion?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I haven't been asked to update..it usually is automatic? and I say install at night
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Haven't becuz it has to do with the iphone..don't know how to troubleshoot with phone ..fairly new ES I got about 2 months ago
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 16 days ago.

What we may need to do is restore your phone..Its possible that either the software has faulted, and its also possible your phone has a virus.

So lets focus on fixing the issue, when is the last time you connected your phone to a computer with itunes, to let it charge?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks...I fixed the issue myself this morning
Expert:  Dustin replied 15 days ago.

Allright, glad to hear you resolved the issue.

Since you never responded to me and I wasnt able to help you, the link below will be of interest to you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Thank you for trying Justanswer.com, if you run into any issues in the future you know where to find us!

Dustin S