Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I want to copy certain iPhoto "albums" to an external drive

Customer Question

I want to copy certain iPhoto "albums" to an external drive - still trying to figure this out as it seems to be way complicated.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: Running macOS Sierra Version 10.12.1
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes the latest Sierra Version a few weeks ago?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've just been googling how to move/copy iPhoto albums to an external drive and get a handful of different answers. Most of them copy the whole library and I've already filed photos in proper albums. I just want to copy the albums to an external drive versus all of my photos and have to figure out my organization all over again.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry I misinterpreted this site. I thought it would be $5 not $30 and would like the amount to be refunded to my account.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is a pay pay account.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

I was almost finished typing up my reply and suggestions when I seen your follow up message.

All of our technicians are certified and verified in their fields, and on top of that we offer a fix it or refund it policy, Theres no way we could do that for 5$.

Here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

If you decide you do want help, let me know.

Dustin S