Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a prepaid apple iphone 4s vodaphone is my server I

Customer Question

hello I have a prepaid apple iphone 4s vodaphone is my server I have never been able to do an mms message i went int vodaphone today and they tried and it still would not go through I have plenty of money on my phone they said to contact apple support
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: sorry i dont understand the question im 69 not that wonderful with this the girl wrote down IMEI number 013209004081123 does that help
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no I only use the phone for calls and sms and photos apple is always asking me every day to install updates but my husband said ignore them 1
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have not done anything the vodaphone girl went into all my settings to see if all the right things were on to do a mms and she couln not also I am finding sometimes i cannot send a sms when I am away from home and also I often get sms late when I come home then i receive them this was not a problem before I have my phone on wifi
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no my home number is (03)59755789 or my mobile is(###) ###-####thanks
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 23 days ago.

Hi there and welcome
Can you tell me plase exactly what happens when you try to send a message?
Please let me know