Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My ipad air will not charge...it is dead. All my PASSWORDS

Customer Question

My ipad air will not charge...it is dead. All my PASSWORDS are recorded there...
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: several months ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: the last IOS version...
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none...cannot do anything as it is a black screen. I used it sunday at church - took pix, came home to re-charge it but it would not charge.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wondered where i can take it, return it and if the warranty is still active.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that your iPad is frozen. First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or until you are satisfied.

I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star rating. If you feel you've received anything less, please don't rate anything like bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied.

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?